Monday, March 17, 2008

You know it is the end of the quarter when...

Just had to share a couple of e-mails from a couple of lovely students:

E-mail #1:"I was wondering if we have class this upcomingMonday. Thank You."

Note: We had a final exam today (Monday)

E-mail #2: "I hate to bother you with this but.... I just checkedmy final grade and I have a 89.89. I was justwondering if that was close enough to bump my grade upto a 90 because an A in A&P II would look SO GOOD onmy [program of intent] application. If it could bedone I would greatly appreciate it. If not, Iunderstand (I guess).

Email #3: "I understand that it's a little late for this, but I was wondering if there was any way that I could do something to bring my grade up to a 70. I know that it's a little far fetched, but my work schedule has just been so ridiculous the past two months and I have been studying, I just got so flustered this morning when we were taking the test and after I left, I could remember so many answers to so many of the questions that I know that I got wrong and so I wondering if there was anything, anything that I could do. I would come in and take another test or write a report for you that can be due tonight."

No comments: